Friday, February 12, 2010

Step 1

I've taken the plunge. Just like diving headfirst into freezing water it takes my breath away and part of me wonders if this was such a great idea. But I know it is, and things couldn't be any other way. If you had told me one year ago that this would be my life, I would have told you that it's not the right time, that I'm not ready. I still have so much to learn, but lucky for me I learn quick. I just hope I can keep my head above water.
I want to cry, get drunk, celebrate! One thing I've learned though, is that there is no choice but to move forward. I remember Los Angeles, when things were especially hard, and I would think: "this moment can only last until NOW, and then it's over". On this road I anticipate many moments like that, and I think (hope) I'm ready.

1 comment: